Enjoy garden, living inspiration and education in this giant exhibit located in Sleep Country Showplex. Features include:
- Garden Workshops - Learn from the experts ways to enhance and beautify your garden as you get it in shape for spring. Workshops are approximately 45 minutes each. Pick your favorites from the schedule below and come on by.
- Artistic Garden Displays - Nurseries, landscapers, and garden shops will have some of their best work on display. Stroll through a winding path, be inspired by water gardens, and most of all, relax as you take in the beautiful atmosphere of these gardens.
- Garden Marketplace - Over 60 vendors representing the finest in nurseries, garden shops, non-profit organizations and clubs, and landscape artists. Find just what you’re looking for to jump-start your yard into springtime.
- Garden society exhibits
- Washington wine garden bistro
- Floral design contest
- Live radio broadcast with Ciscoe Morris & Marianne Binetti